The stainless hydrant variant is suitable as an elegant solution for luxurious interiors or a suitable option for places with more demanding surface finish requirements.
- The cabinet is made out of stainless steel.
- Swinging Hose Reel arm can be operated in multiple directions, the water supply is delivered through the center of the hose reel.
- Semi-rigid fire hose Pyrotex PES-R D19 Stabil with an I.D. 19 mm and length either 20 m or 30 m.
- Hose Nozzle with Shut Off Valve is combined with D25 equiv. 6 allowing to adjust the water from straight stream to conical shape with wide angle of divergence and coming with a shut-off device.
- Manually operated Ball Valve 3/4″.
- Hose providing connection of the hose reel to the source of water from the mains supply.
- Hydrant System utilizes standard BURG type of padlock. Additional types of locks are available on request.
Sufficient space for the installation and manipulation with the fire hydrant and water supply DN19 shall be provided. Both installations of the Fire Hydrant System, either recessed or surface mounted, are available. Minimum fire hydrant pressure as stated in CSN 73 0873 is 0,2 MPa (with a steady stream at the most hydraulically disadvantaged outlet). The mounting height of the Fire Hydrant Cabinet of the center of the hose reel is 1,1 m – 1,3 m above floor level and shall be located in a readily accessible position and allow door to open at full 180 degrees.
|Cat. No.||Dimension WxHxD (mm)||HOSE/LENGHT (m)||NOZZLE||DOOR PANEL/FRONT|